[cifs-protocol] Clarify AEAD behaviour for GSSAPI with AES

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 7 22:03:25 GMT 2008

Hi, Andrew,

Thanks for your comments and the diagram attached. The security product group will review the content of the diagram to see whether we can incorporate it into the document.

Before we can use the diagram, we would like to confirm that Mr. Astrand is covered by the PFIF WSPP agreement that gives Microsoft a broad license to use and distribute any comments or suggestions to improve the WSPP documentation. This license is dependent on whether Mr. Astrand is a member of PFIF/Samba.  We also need to know if the he is expecting attribution for the work.

We appreciate your efforts to help us improve protocol documentation.

Thanks

Hongwei  Sun - Support Escalation Engineer
DSC Protocol  Team, Microsoft
hongweis at microsoft.com
Tel:  469-7757027 x 57027