[cifs-protocol] RE: Status: raw NTLMSSP tokens in GSS-API/SPNEGO? SRX080803600053

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 7 14:51:16 GMT 2008

Adam, thank you for your follow up questions and comments. I will begin research on these today; I may need to file a bug with our document developers (although I was involved in the Network Monitor 3 parser development for this, I can't claim to be as authoritative as I would like on the topic).

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  980-776-8200
CELL: 704-661-5438