[cifs-protocol] RE: raw NTLMSSP tokens in GSS-API/SPNEGO?

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Sun Aug 3 18:11:57 GMT 2008

Good afternoon Mr. Simpkins. First, I apologize for my late response.

I have created a new case for your questions concerning the [MS-NLSP] document. Myself, or one of my team members will taking ownership of the case and contact you soon.

Thank you for your forbearance of my mistake in not responding sooner.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  980-776-8200
CELL: 704-661-5438