[cifs-protocol] Identifying Matching Share Subtrees

Scott Goldstein Scott.Goldstein at bluejungle.com
Tue May 2 16:33:25 GMT 2006

Thank you for your help, Jerry.

One more question, if you don't mind - Suppose I have a share, X.
Through pure CIFS, is it possible to obtain the local path of that
share?  If not, will pure CIFS provide some sort of UID of the local
path that would allow me to compare it with other shares possibly
pointing to the same location?

Thanks, again!

Scott