[cifs-protocol] How to generate multiple blocks of AndX packet

Joseph Kuan joe.kuan at itheon.com
Fri Mar 24 10:16:11 GMT 2006

Hi all,

  Sorry in advance if this is irrelvant to the mailing list. I am a
beginner in SMB.

  I have a Windows XP Pro mounted to a RedHat 9.1 samba share. I am
running ethereal on another box checking the details of SMB protocol.
However, whatever I do on the XP box, I can only generate SMB packets
with the AndXCommand == SMB_COM_NONE in the first AndX block. How can I
generate multiple AndX blocks within a SMB packet?

Many thanks
Joe

they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager.

swept for the presence of viruses using SOPHOS.

http://www.itheon.com