[cifs-protocol] (job offereed)Full-time Samba (SMB/CIFS) developer in Seattle, US

Howard W howard007 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 20:19:07 GMT 2006

Hello,

Our client is the Global leader in Enterprise clustered storage
solutions with Fortune 500 clients ranging from NBC, Kodak to MySpace. Our
client seeks talented and proven Software Development Engineers for
positions focusing on Windows interoperability. This position will require
working with open-source projects as well as understanding and working in
both Windows and Unix environments. The goal of the group sponsoring this
position is to do anything and everything to continue to enhance the ability
of our client's product line to interoperate with Windows servers in the
datacenter.

*Requirements:*

   - Candidates must have excellent C skills.
   - Knowledge of Windows file sharing and/or authentication protocols is
   required. Development experience with Samba, OpenLDAP, or other
   interoperability projects is a plus.
   - Must have a minimum of five years development experience.
   - Experience in Linux (*nix) and Windows environments required.
   - Ability to work successfully as part of a team and with external
   organizations.
   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree
   preferred.

If you or your friends are interested, please send me the resume.

Howard Wu
Account Executive
Blestone LLC
Fax: 707-734-1414