[cifs-protocol] Question: NT_CREATE_ANDX

Joseph Kuan joe.kuan at itheon.com
Wed Jul 26 10:32:55 GMT 2006

Hi,

  Inside a NT_CREATE_ANDX request packet, there is a flag field after
the word count. I notice there is a flag option, Extended Response. I
cannot find any document describing this option. Can anyone tell me what
this is?

Many thanks
Joe

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of viruses using SOPHOS.

http://www.itheon.com