[cifs-protocol] Trans2 packets

Joseph Kuan joe.kuan at itheon.com
Wed Apr 26 23:13:27 GMT 2006

Hi,

    I have seen a lot of SMB packets involve pathname such as
\path\:{4c8cc155-6c1e-11d1-8e41-00c04fb9386d}:$DATA. Actually, what are
these $DATA represent?

    It seems to me that there is a static PID 65279 in any windows box.
What is this process?

Many thanks

Joe

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of viruses using SOPHOS.

http://www.itheon.com