[ccache] Looking to contribute to ccache

Stefan Constantin stefan.constantin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 18:27:15 UTC 2023

Good day,

I would like to contribute some time/code to ccache if there are areas
where help is needed.
For example some time ago I added the smallest of features (expanding an
env var in ccache's config) and the maintainer mentioned that it will do
for the time being but he would like to eventually have a solution for all
config keys, not just the one I needed.
Is that something I could work on if no one else is doing it?

Is there a list of open urgent issues where it would be better to look?

I'd like to try and put a few hours every week for this year in ccache.

Thank you and apologies if the mailing list is not meant for this. I
thought it better than cold emailing the maintainer directly.

Regards,
Stefan