[ccache] ccache version 3.7.8 has been released
joel at rosdahl.net
Mon Mar 16 21:19:01 UTC 2020
ccache version 3.7.8 is now available. Release archives are
Note: There are now 32 and 64 bit Windows binary releases available as well.
- Use “$PWD” instead of the real CWD (current working directory) when
checking for CWD in preprocessed output. This fixes a problem when “$PWD”
includes a symlink part and the user has set “hash_dir = false”.
- Rewrote the Windows version of the lockfile routines. This should mitigate
several problems with the old implementation.
- If “localtime_r” fails the epoch time is now logged instead of garbage.
- Improved error message when a boolean environment variable has an invalid
- Improved the regression fix in ccache 3.7.5 related to not passing
compilation-only options to the preprocessor.
- ccache’s PCH test suite now skips running the tests if it detects broken
PCH compiler support.
- Fixed unit test failure on Windows.
- Fixed “stringop-truncation” build warning on Windows.
- Improved “x_rename” implementation on Windows.
- Improved removal of temporary file when rewriting absolute paths to
relative in the dependency file.
- Clarified “include_file_ctime sloppiness” in the Performance section in the
Contributors (in alphabetical order) to this release:
- Cristian Adam
- Joel Rosdahl
- Steffen Dettmer
More information about the ccache