[ccache] Visual C/C++ compiler upgrade

Jean-Do JD.Gascuel at free.fr
Wed Mar 15 17:58:18 UTC 2017

Hello Anders,

Thanks for the reply, and the links. I made small steps today:

- Uncrusify everobode and added a pre-commit hook so the space problems
should not araise anymore.
- I worked on the AppVeyor platform today:
     - I finally understood how to use MSYS2 to run autogen & configure
scripts,
     - To use the Visual right compiler
... but are currently stuck because cl.exe does not understand C99
options that configure wants to try...
--> Question:
  - Do we really need a fully compliant C99 compiler ?
  - Is there a mean to tell configure that CL is good enough ?

Thanks again !