[ccache] explanation of ccache stats

Joel Rosdahl joel at rosdahl.net
Wed Mar 16 07:43:33 UTC 2016

Hi Stéphane,

Huh...what?
> I was looking for information on ccache statistics.  How did this get
> converted to an apartment rental e-mail?

It's a relatively new spammer tactic: subscribe to the mailing list with
some innocent-sounding name and send private spam email to people who post
to the list. Quite clever, actually, but very annoying.

> I'm guessing this e-mail list for ccache is no longer maintained?

It's still maintained. I just don't know how to prohibit a mail list
subscriber from sending private email.

-- Joel