[ccache] Optimizing MD4

Andrew Stubbs ams at codesourcery.com
Fri Dec 11 10:28:42 UTC 2015

On 11/12/15 10:16, Andrew Stubbs wrote:
> [*] The implementation was included in some editions of the Sourcery
> CodeBench toolchain, so you can find them in the source package if you
> really want to. I think you can find it here:
> https://sourcery.mentor.com/GNUToolchain/release3047 (free registration
> required).

Oh, and the name changed to "cs" for reasons related to the "[it] does a
bunch of other things besides" I mentioned before.

We had some interesting plans for sharing caches over networks,
collecting data for support requests, and general "cloudy stuff", as
well as the CEIP. The project is mostly now shelved.

Andrew