[ccache] ccache interrupt handling bug

Nadav Har'El nyh at cloudius-systems.com
Sun Aug 30 09:48:53 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 8:01 PM, Joel Rosdahl <joel at rosdahl.net> wrote:

> On 20 August 2015 at 21:04, Joel Rosdahl <joel at rosdahl.net> wrote:
>
>> I will not have time to work on improving the signal handler until next
>> week at the earliest.
>

> I've now had a look at improving the signal handler. It would be
> appreciated if somebody wants to review it:
> https://git.samba.org/?p=ccache.git;a=commitdiff;h=737c96fabeab9d66407758b848468aa49190c946

Hi,

Looking at this code, I don't see any obvious holes and it all seems
correct.

One thing you should perhaps consider is whether this change (using
sigaction, signal sets, instead of the antique signal(), etc.) might break
compilation on some antique UNIX machines or on MS-Windows (!?) or
something. But I doubt any present-day system actually lacks sigaction()
and friends, so I think your code is good.

--
Nadav Har'El
nyh at cloudius-systems.com