[ccache] ccache interrupt handling bug

Nadav Har'El nyh at cloudius-systems.com
Mon Aug 10 20:44:21 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Joel Rosdahl <joel at rosdahl.net> wrote:

> Hi, I found a bug in ccache, which makes it impossible to
>> correctly interrupt a compilation with a control-C (I tried this on Linux).
>> [...]
>

> Thanks for the bug report and analysis. This will be fixed in ccache 3.2.3.

Thanks.

Funny thing is that after I fixed this bug, I realized that several of my
colleagues also encountered it many times before, but assumed was a problem
in "make" or "gcc" and treated it as a fact of life - not realizing it was
actually caused by ccache and simple to fix. So it will be great to have it
fixed. Thanks.

--
Nadav Har'El
nyh at cloudius-systems.com