[ccache] CCACHE_READONLY=1 setting now working

Dinesh Gopalakrishnan dinesh.gkn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:06:03 MST 2015

Hi,

I am using ccacge version 3.1.9 and trying a build with CCACHE_READONLY=1
and it seems not to be working. It tries to write back to the ccache. I
have set CCAHE_TEMPDIR as well, but it still writes back the ccache. I was
trying to figure out why and then found this thread (
https://lists.samba.org/archive/ccache/2012q4/001019.html) where it says
this is a bug in 3.1.8 and was supposed to be fixed in the next release.
Can someone please let me know what version of ccache has this fix ?

Reference: https://lists.samba.org/archive/ccache/2012q4/001019.html

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dinesh G