[ccache] New release (with color) any time soon?

Joel Rosdahl joel at rosdahl.net
Sun Oct 19 10:34:52 MDT 2014

> It's been an unusually long time since the last ccache release.
> [...]
> Could you please consider releasing a new stable ccache in the not too distant
future

That's a well-justified observation and request, unfortunately. A 3.2
release is like 2-3 years overdue and I've meant to do a 3.1.10 bugfix
release for quite some time now as well.

Luckily, I almost found enough time and motivation for a 3.1.10 release
last weekend and I think I'll be able to complete it later today or in a
few days.

I've also begun preparing a 3.2 release. There are mostly some
administrative tasks left like writing changelog entries and touching up
the documentation. I can't promise any release date, though.

-- Joel