[ccache] Proper usage of CCACHE_BASEDIR?

Joel Rosdahl joel at rosdahl.net
Sat Apr 12 10:32:11 MDT 2014

Hi Jason,

Use option 1. From
http://ccache.samba.org/manual.html#_compiling_in_different_directories:

"ccache will then rewrite absolute paths that are under the base directory
(i.e., paths that have the base directory as a prefix) to relative paths
when constructing the hash. A typical path to use as the base directory is
your home directory or another directory that is a parent of your build
directories. "

-- Joel