[ccache] Ubuntu ccache version?

Joel Rosdahl joel at rosdahl.net
Thu Oct 10 14:27:19 MDT 2013

Right. See also the bottom part of http://ccache.samba.org/repo.html.

> If Debian has -o and -p then apparently they did the same as me?

It hasn't. Debian's 3.1.9-1 package is created from the released 3.1.9
source package (ccache-3.1.9.tar.bz2<http://www.samba.org/ftp/ccache/ccache-3.1.9.tar.bz2>),
not the git repo.

Perhaps the NEWS.txt file should say something about the extra features?
> Then I would have noticed the discrepancy. Of course, it would make merging
> harder.

Yes, a continuously updated NEWS.txt would be good. I have been too lazy to
keep it updated between releases - I have typically added the new section
as part of the release process.

-- Joel