[ccache] Backing up ccache

radovan lekanovic lekanovic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:41:24 MDT 2013

Hi,

I was woundering if it is possible to backup the .ccache and use it on
another device. Why do I want to do this? Well I have an raspberry pi and
compiling xbmc on the device takes like ~15h. And from time to time the
sdcard get corrupted and the need reinstallation of SW.

So to avoid the 15h build time each time it would be really nice to backup
the .ccache and use it each time an reinstallation has been done.

I have just tried this but I got build error. So my question is should this
work at all?

Thanks!