[ccache] Implemented x_realpath on windows and make master compile on windows again.

Patrick von Reth patrick.vonreth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:58:45 MDT 2012

Hi

I implemented x_realpath on windows to make the curent version compile on
windows again.
But with the patch you will nead atleast Windows Wista, it won't work on
windows XP anymore.
Thats also the reason why you need to put
"
#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0600
"
In the config.h

I tried to add
"

AC_CANONICAL_HOST

case $host in
  *mingw32* | *cygwin* | *wince* | *mingwce*)
    AC_DEFINE(_WIN32_WINNT,0x0600,
              We require at least Windows Vista)
esac

"

 to the configure.ac but always got configure: error: cannot run
/bin/sh /q/ccache-src/config.sub maybe you can find a better way.

Cheers

Patrick