[ccache] Support for -fprofile-generate, -fprofile-use, -fprofile-arcs

Joel Rosdahl joel at rosdahl.net
Sun Apr 1 00:21:53 MDT 2012

Hi,

It will be included in ccache 3.2. There's no time plan for when it will be
released, though. I've merged the main 3.2 feature (configuration file
support) to master, so it's mostly a matter of finding time. Testing of the
development version (i.e., the current master branch) by other people than
me would also speed up the process.

-- Joel