[ccache] Support for -fprofile-generate, -fprofile-use, -fprofile-arcs

Chris AtLee chris at atlee.ca
Tue Aug 2 10:05:46 MDT 2011

If you use the same .gcda files with -fprofile-use, then you do get
cache hits. However, running even a simple program with no loops or
branches twice in a row generates different .gcda files, which then
results in cache misses. So I'm not sure how useful the -fprofile-use
side of things is in general.