[ccache] Support for -fprofile-generate, -fprofile-use, -fprofile-arcs

Justin Lebar justin.lebar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:40:59 MDT 2011

Do you need to hash in the cwd when compiling with -fprofile-generate?

If I use direct mode and don't have any absolute paths in my build, it
looks like I could have a cache hit between two compiles in different
directories.  That would be bad, since I think the absolute path the
.gcda is output to is hardcoded into the object file...

-Justin