[ccache] malloc and calloc fixes for ccache

Björn JACKE bj at SerNet.DE
Tue Nov 9 13:45:35 MST 2010

Hi Joel,

attached there are two git formated patches which make ccache also work on
Tru64 and AIX.

As both of the machines where I hit that problems are in the build farm,
I'd suggest you also add some real life test in the build farm. For example:
build ccache, move the ccache binary away, make clean and redo the build using
the fresh compiled ccache again. That test would have uncovered this bugs with
malloc/calloc, too. What do you think about that?

Cheers
Björn