[ccache] Win32 support.

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 14:04:18 MDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Joel Rosdahl <joel at rosdahl.net> wrote:
> "Implement is_full_path() helper function": This doesn't work if the
> path is "../foo" or any other relative path other than "./foo". Doesn't
> just searching for "/" or "\\" work on Windows too?

Changed to just searching for '/' or '\\'.

> "Add a define for path delimiter": Applied. Also made CCACHE_EXTRAFILES
> use PATH_DELIM.

Thanks.

> "Win32 support": In compare_executable_name, you can use
> x_asprintf(&tmp, "%s.exe", s2) instead. Otherwise, looks good to me.

Updated.

Also fixed a couple of issues related to 64-bit Windows pointed out by
the KDE devs.

By the way there's still a failure with out-of-tree builds for the
testsuite, but I've just worked around it and haven't checked closely
why it happens (suites.h not being found).

Ramiro Polla