[ccache] ccache on windows

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:18:10 MDT 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml at gmx.de> wrote:
> I am interested in getting ccache patches for windows upstreams, so I
> started a repository, took the patches that Ramiro Polla provided some
> weeks ago, and rebased them; they can be found, including my fixes on
> git://gitorious.org/ccache-win/ccache-win.git
>
> I'd like to get these fixes upstreams, not all of them are platform
> specific though. Since I am not the original author, I hope Ramiro will
> also speak up for these patches?!

I sent an e-mail to the list a couple of days ago regarding a github
fork I had created with those patches and pointing out some initial
uncontroversial patches that could get applied early but got no answer
yet.

I don't plan for the other patches to be applied as they are, but
rather be reviewed and discussed first (and look for cleaner solutions
to some issues), but there was no reply to that either...

Ramiro Polla