[ccache] About Win32 binary

asm warrior asmwarrior at gmail.com
Tue May 11 09:17:27 MDT 2010

Hi, Ramiro.
Sorry for the interrupt. I have just find a typo in my command line.
Now, I can successfully using the ccache.exe from reckless's ftp site:
http://ftp//90.184.233.166/ccache.exe

For your ccache.exe, I still failed with the build log:
-------------- Build: Debug in test_cc_cache ---------------

[ 50.0%] ccache mingw32-g++.exe -Wall -fexceptions  -g     -c
C:\codeblocks_test_code\test_cc_cache\main.cpp -o obj\Debug\main.o
ccache: FATAL: Unable to determine cache directory
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)
1 errors, 0 warnings

Asmwarrior(ollydbg from codeblocks forum)