[ccache] About Win32 binary

asm warrior asmwarrior at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:16:27 MDT 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should get the latest source code with git, then apply the patches
> sequentially, and win32_tests.diff last. Then run "sh autogen.sh",
> configure and make normally.
Thanks for the quick response, and I will try it under MinGW and MSYS.

>> Is it possible to supply some Win32 binary files, so that a normal
>> user can use it directly (not build it himself)
>
> Here it is:
> http://ramiro.arrozcru.org/ccache-win32-1.exe
>
> It's a build with the exact same patches as I posted on the other
> thread, cross compiled from Ubuntu, with debugging information. I
> might remove it at any moment though (sorry to whoever gets here from
> some search engine and gets frustrated because the link 404s).
>
> Ramiro Polla

Nice you have already release a binary. Thanks. I think the debug
information can simply be removed by strip command.
I will test it to build the whole Codeblocks IDE project.
BTW: I have just searched the mail achieve with some keyword "win32
binary", but get no result. So, I suggest these links can be added to
the ccache's main home page.

Thanks.

Asmwarrior