[ccache] Collecting and merging unofficial patches (was environment variable for maxsize ?)

Francois Marier francois at debian.org
Wed Mar 19 23:22:48 GMT 2008

On 2008-03-19 at 21:48:24, Bogdan Harjoc wrote:
> I can send the patch if there is no easy way to do this already
> (suggestions please ?).

Hi Bogdan,

If you've got a patch for this that you'd like to push upstream, I would
encourage you to post it here.

I have included several unofficial patches in the Debian package for ccache
and I will be working with Tridge to push some of the well-tested one to cvs
for the benefit of the wider ccache community.

In fact if maintainers from other distros (Gentoo perhaps?) want to help
out and share some of their changes, that'd be great.

Cheers,
Francois