[ccache] Other compilers (MSVC, SNSystem ProDG, Metrowerks CW )

Eric Brayet eric.brayet at kynogon.com
Mon Aug 30 08:31:12 GMT 2004

Hi Sebastien,

I did compile ccache with Cygwin, and got not errors. I now have a ccache.exe. BTW, there is also a package ccache in cygwin's installer : using cygwin's setup version 2.427, look in section Devel and you'll get ccache version 2.2-1.

My question is more about the differences between compilers' options and command lines. For example, Msdev's precompile option is not -E, but /P /EP. I did not see in ccache's code the capability to change these options, so I may need to add that to ccache. Or did I miss something ?

Eric B.