[ccache] Re: ccache 2.3 and coverage [patch]

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Wed May 26 00:54:26 GMT 2004

On 25 May 2004, "Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer" <markus at oberhumer.com>
wrote:

> The tiny patch below enables compiling coverage information when
> using ccache.
>
> BTW, now that CVS has gone, are there any chances for a arch/tla repository
> on samba.org ?

Hi Markus,

We still have CVS on samba.org for most samba.org projects.  It is
only Samba itself, the CIFS implementation, that has switched to svn.

Anoncvs was turned off because of the recent bug but it should now be
reachable again.  Please let me know if not.

Having said that I might start an arch or darcs repo on samba.org to
hold proposed ccache changes until tridge makes a new release.

--
Martin