[ccache] Patch: Xcode compatibility

Sean Gies sean.gies at discreet.com
Fri Nov 21 23:28:32 GMT 2003

Here's a patch I created so that I can use ccache with Apple's Xcode
IDE.

1. Added more extensions to better support Objective-C and
Objective-C++.

2. Added a check to the argument processing logic to handle this sort
of invocation:
	/usr/share/bin/ccache /usr/bin/distcc /usr/bin/gcc-3.3 ...

In order to handle multiple compiler versions, Xcode uses full paths to
invoke an explicit version of distcc or gcc.  This confused ccache
because it thought the gcc-3.3 argument to distcc was a source file.

-Sean