[ccache] GNU ar 2.9-gnupro-99r1p1 crashed when using with ccache.

Chum, Andrew H. chum at powertv.com
Fri Nov 7 20:38:22 GMT 2003

Folks,

I am trying to use ccache 2.3 and I used 1.9 before. Nothing works for
me now. The ar crashed on me with both 1.9 and 2.3 version of ccache.

GNU bash, version 2.05a.0(3)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)

ccache version 2.3

Copyright Andrew Tridgell 2002

Released under the GNU GPL v2 or later

sparc-elf-ar.exe -V

GNU ar 2.9-gnupro-99r1p1

Copyright 1997, 1998, 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms
of

the GNU General Public License.  This program has absolutely no
warranty.

Did anyone experience that? If my ar is too old, which version of ar
should I use?

Thanks.

- - - - - - - Appended by PowerTV, Inc. - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.