[ccache] dbx "fix" utility not working with ccache

Rita Musselman ritamusselman at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 08:12:55 EST 2003

Hi,
I am trying to use ccache. Everythings seems to be
working fine. I am on a solaris 2.8 machine. I use
dbx (through workshop) for debuggind. I am using the
Sun compiler for the compiles.
when I try to fix in dbx (fix quickly creates a new
executable without full recompile. very useful for
testing small changes), I get the following message :
(dbx) fix main.c
dbx: can't open source
"/mnt/users/rmn/.ccache/tmp.stdout.zebra.21081.i",
errno = 2

Has anyone tried using workshop and dbx with
executables created through ccache? Any solutions to
the problem I am having?

Thanks