how many clients connect to ap at once?

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Nov 8 12:55:38 EST 2002

I believe what is being said is that once the number of users to an
access point increases, the available bandwidth decreses.

Also since there are keep alive timers in the protocol, there is some
hard limit where it will be impossible to get more users accessing an
access point since there will be nothing but keep-alive packets being
broadcast.

Darrylk

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au