[Samba] New Lemmy federated community for everything Samba (Unofficial)

contactdarin at posteo.net contactdarin at posteo.net
Sun May 12 02:31:39 UTC 2024

Hello all,

I have taken the liberty of creating a new Samba software community over
on Lemmy. I realize that mailing lists are the traditional way projects
communicate but I wanted a place more public and easier to use. For
those who do not know, Lemmy is a federated forms platform.

Here are the links to the community:

Lemmy form: !sambasoftware at lemmy.sdf.org

lemmy,sdf.org: https://lemmy.sdf.org/c/sambasoftware [1]

Lemmy.world: https://lemmy.world/c/sambasoftware@lemmy.sdf.org [2]

If you are confused as to what or why this is you can safely ignore this
email. Additionally, THIS COMMUNITY IS NOT OFFICIAL AND HAS NO
AFFILIATION WITH SAMBA. This community was created by me as I do not
like mailing lists.

Thank you,

Darin

Links: