[Samba] NT1 protocol question

Anders Östling anders.ostling at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:06:36 UTC 2024

Hi
Some may remember that I asked about configuring a Samba server for the
legacy NT1 protocol due to a couple of old industrial systems that do not
support SMB2/3.
I noticed this today from the Samba server, probably doesnt mean anything
but I still would like to ask the group. The server is of course joined to
a domain and operates as it should.

sysman at hp-srv03:~$ *net domain testjoin -U administrator*
Enter administrator's password:

Enumerating domains:

Domain name          Server name of Browse Master
*smb1cli_req_writev_submit: called for dialect[SMB3_11] server[127.0.0.1]*

Cheers

--
"A *wise* man once told me - Any idiot can do backups, but it takes a

Anders Östling
+46 768 716 165 (Mobil)