[Samba] When accessing the User Properties only SIDs are shown instead of real name

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatech.net
Thu Mar 28 09:22:22 UTC 2024

Hi,

With the upgrade to 4.19.5 the issue sorted out.

Thanks to community for guidance.

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava H A

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and
confidential to Exza Technology Consulting & Services, Bangalore, and
are intended only for the use of the recipients named above If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of
it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all
copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions.