[Samba] [ADMINISTRIVIA] DNS errors for www.corpit.ru ?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at lilliput.linux.it
Tue Mar 19 20:58:05 UTC 2024

I've started to receive errors from DNS resolvers for the Michael repo in
some of my installation; seems for naow related to the 'FastWEB' ISP here in
Italy.

Error seems related to DNSSEC:

 Mar 19 19:37:01 vcoreacpn1 named[404]: validating isrv.corpit.ru/A: got insecure response; parent indicates it should be secure
 Mar 19 19:37:01 vcoreacpn1 named[404]: validating isrv.corpit.ru/A: got insecure response; parent indicates it should be secure
 Mar 19 19:37:01 vcoreacpn1 squid[1277]: ipcacheParse No Address records in response to 'www.corpit.ru'
 Mar 19 19:37:01 vcoreacpn1 squid[1277]: ipcacheParse No Address records in response to 'www.corpit.ru'

I suppose the cause could be the dumbest things in the world, the war. ;(

There's something i can do, apart changing dns servers? Thanks.

--
  I matti tutta la vita dentro la notte
  chiusi a chiave					(F. De Gregori)