[Samba] Samba seem to work fine but "cannot find my workgroup"

Steffen Dettmer steffen.dettmer+samba at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 15:53:04 UTC 2024

Wow, thank you so much for your instant reply!

I added it and executed "smbcontrol all reload-config", but the
message keeps appearing.
Should I kill and disable nmbd? I see such a process running.

Steffen

root at nas1:/var/log/samba# systemctl status nmbd.service
● nmbd.service - Samba NMB Daemon
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nmbd.service; enabled; preset: enabled)
     Active: active (running) since Sat 2024-03-16 13:51:19 CET; 3h 1min ago