[Samba] Replication on 4.19.5 working properly ?

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Tue Mar 12 18:08:42 UTC 2024

Hi,

Just finishing update to 4.19.5 from 4.19.4

I just found  'samba-tool visualize uptodateness -rS —utf8’  and 'samba-tool drs showrepl'

Now takes 2-3 minutes to complete, where as before it was pretty much instant. The output looks fine however, replication seems to be working and I get no errors.

Also, I note that 'samba-tool visualize uptodateness -rS —utf8’ has zero on all the values, I have never seen that.

I don’t know if I have a problem, and if I have it, unsure where to start looking for clues. Thanks,

LP