[Samba] Updating to Samba Version 4.19.5 via Debian Bookworm Backports

spindles seven spindles7 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 14:40:47 UTC 2024

Hi

After seeing that Bookworm Backports has now got Samba version 4.19.5, I decided to update my samba machines.   However, I find that those running on AMD64 architecture, the update doesn't  appear.   Machines running on arm architectures (armel & arm64) are updated correctly.   I haven't changed anything in the /etc/apt/samba.lists file and previous updates have worked fine.  Is anyone else having this problem?

thanks,

spindles7