[Samba] permission denied with windows acls

Peter Carlson peter at howudodat.com
Sun Jan 28 23:06:38 UTC 2024

ok, I have gone back to my original recipe after working though this
piece by piece and the only thing I had wrong was that the machine is
not a member of Domain Users (or Domain Computers didn't have
permissions on the root of the share).

Thanks for all the help!!!

Now for my next task, NFSV4 and AD permissions

Peter