[Samba] Samba, Kerberos, Autofs: Shares get disconnected

Christian Naumer christian.naumer at greyfish.net
Wed Feb 28 09:59:52 UTC 2024

Hi Tobias.

Am 28.02.24 um 09:02 schrieb Pluess, Tobias via samba:
> After a couple weeks testing I just find that my shares get disconnected
> after one week, which is not acceptable:

I usually never log in that long so I have never seen this. If you do
not need file sharing, on the client you are using, you might want to
try sssd instead of winbind and see if this works.

If it is a Samba DC you could also try this:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_KDC_Settings

Or export a keytab for the user and use this to get e new ticket before
it expires. It is almost like a "credential" file.

Regards

Christian