[Samba] GPO Entries missing

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Sun Feb 4 15:29:53 UTC 2024

Hi all

I just installed the the ADMX-fils for the Linux-GPOs. IBut when I look
at the Group Policy Editor below "samba" I only see "Unix Setting ->
Scripts". "smb.conf", "Messages", "sudo-files"  are missing. If I take a
look at the admx-file itself all the options are in the file.

I uses Sernet Samba 4.18.4 on Debian 12

I already did a "samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset". It's for testing
Linux-GPO so I only have one DC, so no missing sysvol-replication

I don't talk about the Windows settings, that's ok I copied the
admx-files from my windows-box. BTW it's win 11

Stefan