[Samba] Error: Failed to open share info database /var/lib/samba/share_info.tdb

Bestattungen Vitt - Thomas Reitelbach t.reitelbach at bestattungen-vitt.de
Thu Feb 1 09:59:12 UTC 2024

Am 01.02.2024 10:47, schrieb Rowland Penny via samba:
> On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 10:27:36 +0100
> Bestattungen Vitt - Thomas Reitelbach via samba <samba at lists.samba.org>
> wrote:

> Just a suggestion, but 4.6.4 is dead, it had a nice funeral :-) So it
> probably would be a good idea to update to a later, supported version
> of Samba.

I know that, Rowland, and this is exactly the reason why I implement the
new file server right now. It will replace the ancient one as soon as it
is up and running rock-stable :)

(BTW: My business is a funeral home, it made me smile that you're
talking about the funeral of 4.6.4 *g*)

Thanks
Thomas

--