[Samba] SAMBA 4.20 - function level upgrade

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Thu Apr 11 10:32:13 UTC 2024

Tomáš, Andrew,

I just became aware of this thread and noticed that there's likely a
problem in our SAMBA+ packages.

Sorry that this has caused you such a hard time!

Afair we have one or two minor modifications that ought to improve
compatibility with Exchange schema extensions, but I don't remember the
details.

Once we've figured out what's wrong, we'll let you know. Due to SambaXP
next week we're currently quite busy, so this will probably happen after
SambaXP. Sorry!

Please don't hesitate to contact us directly in the future if you have
any problems with our packages! We're committed to making life easier
for our users, not harder :)

-Ralph

--
SerNet Samba Team Lead
Samba Support, Consulting and Development