[Samba] how to sync idmap.ldb between DCs?

bd730c5053df9efb bd730c5053df9efb at proton.me
Wed Sep 13 13:13:24 UTC 2023

Hi!

I'm going to piggyback on this answer and ask something that I've been wondering. Is the idmap.ldb sync mentioned in the linked page a one time thing before you replicate the sysvol or is it something you should do periodically? If so, how often?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Dave.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.