[Samba] Samba migration to AD

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 07:43:45 UTC 2023

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for you information!

I understand that Samba 4.4.x that is shcema2008r2, if you make a join
2008r2 to samba 4.4.x and then transfer rols to 2008R2 (how?) and
finally despromote will migrate Ad object -users, computers-, DNS,
then manually migrate netlogon and gpo manually, will work?

And after that with a native 2008R2, usual steps will allow to migrate
to latest AD and schema, as MS describes to migrate 2008 to
2016/2019/2022

Is this correct or any additional steps required?

Thanks

Missatge de Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> del dia dj., 31 d’ag.
2023 a les 23:21: